Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Girls Day Out!

Hey All,

This Monday I went to the city with my sister Katy and our amiga Rut. It was SO fun! We did some serious shopping and took some pictures. Ok, since I'm a girl, I gotta brag about the bargains we found at Sears. $70 winter boots for $5!!!! I was shocked and it's such a blessing how the Lord provides. I also bought a tankini for this summer and Mexico and a few shirts. I love shopping at the mall sometimes. Other times, it just doesn't appeal. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

The first thing we saw when we walked into Sears were these goofy hats. What better item to start our photo shoot with than these hats? =)


Katy and Rut with some beautiful (?) prom dresses. Again, we couldn't resist taking pictures.


Me in Claire's with a feather thingamajig in my hair. Beautiful, huh! =)


Finally, we posed with these feathery boas. It was SO fun!


We had a ton of fun being goofy and being serious about deals and just being young girls. I love my sister Katy so much and I also love my amiga Rut. Praise God for the life I have.

In other news, I've been studying Spanish more lately. I think I mentioned that I am working on the future tense and I also want to start working on the tense that is -ing. Don't know what it's called though. Still no word from the language school yet. I keep praying that I will hear so I can start making the necessary steps to go. It's exciting and scary to think that in 6 months, I could be in Mexico! Please be praying that I will have patience as I wait to hear from the school. Also, that the Lord will provide for me for the school. It's not expensive, and I have a job, but I also will need about $3,000 more than I can save at my job. But the Lord is all knowing and WILL provide for as much as He wants me to go for.

I pray you all have a wonderful day. It's gorgeous here in NY even though it's a little cloudy. We'll see what this day brings. Dios te bendiga mucho hoy! Cuidate...

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures looks like fun, And your so right God knows whats up and will care for you. Waiting really does suck though.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun. I don't have alot of amigAs so was not used to having girly time. Rut is my only young girl Mexican friend. We had a blast! And it's hard to remember sometimes that God knows so much more than we do. I'm not the most patient gal in the world but I need to wait on Him to renew my strength for sure!

    ReplyDelete