Monday, April 19, 2010

Disappointments...

Hey All,
You know how I've mentioned that I've been eagerly waiting to hear news from the language school? Well today, I got something in the mail... It was my application RETURNED! AURGH!!!!!!! SO disappointing. All these months of waiting were for naught. But I'll just try resending it. I can't help but wonder, why? Why God have I been waiting and waiting to hear news and now I have to start the process all over again? But I really have no right whatsoever to question God. He knows exactly why but doesn't owe me an explanation! Please pray that I will have patience and faith in this adventure that the Lord is leading me on.

You know how the last post I did was about the neighbor puppy? Well, that puppy is now my family's! We named him Tagg after an old western show from the '50s, Annie Oakley. Her brother in the show is named Tagg and this puppy has the personality of him. SO exciting. We haven't had a puppy in the house for 11 years since our other dog, Gretchen was born. She's not too thrilled about this little one but I'm praying with time she'll come around. It's been fun having a puppy in the house but also an adjustment. He's so little (8 weeks) and is very curious and enterjetic. Fun but exhausting!!!

For this post's picture, I'm digging in the archives! This is from 2008. From left to right is me, Jacquie, my sister Katy, Nini, and my sister Jenny. We all got together, put on make up, and danced and posed for pictures. This was a silly pose and none of us look to bright. I'm afraid I don't do the kissy face too well :) It was a very fun night and we made lots of memories. We have had many nights like this together and hopefully will have many more! Friends are such a blessing from the Lord!

Thanks for taking an interest in my life and adventure as I pursue Mexico. Sometimes it seems like it's unattainable but I know better than that. Dios te bendiga mucho hermanos (God bless you much brothers and sisters). Cuidate (Take care)!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I want a puppy!! We have absolutely adorable baby bunnies, but no puppies :(
    LocaChica

    ReplyDelete