Saturday, March 13, 2010

They're Here!!!

Hey All!

As the title suggests, my dictionary and 501 Spanish verb books came yesterday after 2 long weeks of waiting for them. I'm SO excited! The 501 book will be very useful I think because it has 501 verbs, their meanings, and the conjugations plus common usage forms too. These books are going to be well worth the money I think in the long run! I already learned a new phrase from the dictionary: Vaya ocurrencia which the dictionary says means "what a ridiculous idea!" Yeah, that's gonna come in handy fo shizzle! :P I praise the Lord that He provided these for me!

Bible study was last night. There weren't as many people as usual due to several circumstances but the Lord knows what is right for this study. He is in control! Even if just one man came and heard the Gospel, it would be worth it.

Here's a picture of the Coyote Medina family. At least, I think that's what the boys' name is. I don't have a complete grasp on the name thing yet in Mexico. Jose and Elizabeth are dear people. They have four boys who I've already written about but it doesn't hurt to write about them again! From the left is Elizabeth, Dominic is 6, Antonio is in the back and is 8, Cesar is 10, Jose and Jason is 2. They come to our church and really enjoy it. I love this family. Thank God I have the opportunity to know them. Dios te bendiga hoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment