Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Las Estrellas

Hey All!

It's been a few days since my last post. Lo siento. Not too much has been happening in the way of Mexico so I kinda put off writing on this. But I just got in from sitting on my porch swing looking at the stars. They are amazingly bright tonight! Made me think of PNG and star gazing there. I miss it alot! I saw two shooting stars. How cool is that!!! Laying out looking at the stars is one of my all time favorite activities. That is one thing I don't think I could live without being able to see.

I have been posting on here but have yet to include a picture of my dearest friend of all time, Gretchen Faithful Case. She has been my best friend since I was a little girl. She is a pure bred black labrador retriever although we never were able to teach her to retrieve! She will be 12 this November. I love her dearly. Gretchen was our family's first pet ever and is such a good dog. You might think it lame that I'm writing about my dog, but she is seriously one of my dearest friends!

Sorry that this post is so boring but I want to write at least once a week. I'm still waiting for my dictionary to come. It's been 1 1/2 weeks since I ordered it. About time for it to come! I want to start working on future tense in Spanish. It will help me greatly I think. Ok, that's it for now. Dios te bendiga mucho!

No comments:

Post a Comment