Monday, January 23, 2012

Long Overdue Update

Ok, ok I know you all are thinking "Why is she bothering posting on here since she's been conveniently absent these past 5 months?" Just give me a chance to redeem myself please!

These past months have quickly fled, days blending together as I juggled working 30-40+ hours a week and going to school full time. Blessedly, the semester ended without me being too scarred. I decided not to return to school and instead am working alot to save up money for whatever the Lord has for me.

Lots of changes have taken place in our family lately. My sister Katy who got married this spring is now safely into her third trimester. Elijah Samuel is due April 12 and I'll hopefully be on hand to watch him come into this world.

My sister Jenny moved down to help with my other sister and brother in law's ministry to a church down south. The Lord provided a job for her quite promptly and she has an apartment to stay in free of charge so that's a double blessing. My parents are seeking the Lord's will regarding their future. Please be praying God will show them what He wants them to do. My not so little brother is applying for college this fall. How is this possible? So come this fall I'll be an only child *sob*

These past few months have held many changes, not all fun but the Lord is ever faithful and unchanging. I need to keep reminding myself that GOD IS IN CONTROL!

My very adorable pregnant sister and me at the mall

No comments:

Post a Comment