Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Wedding Pictures

I only posted a few pictures from my sister's wedding so today I'm gonna post some more if my crazy internet will allow :)

Getting ready for the big day


Us girls. Oh, how I love them!


Katy and her flower girl


My siblings and I in front of our church. What a wonderful place to grow up in!


The happy couple. Can't you just feel the love glow? :)


The wedding party. What a great group of people!


The guys. No, Jason isn't torturing the ring bearer. Just being a crazy uncle :)


The wonderful chauffer :)


Grandma pinning a flower on my mom


The wedding was on skype for some missionary friends in Africa who couldn't make it. So I guess you could say it truly was an international wedding :)


Here comes the bride on her daddy's arm. She was SO gorgeous!!!


My dad did the ceremony. It was focused on the Lord. Very neat.


You may now kiss the bride! (Blech!!!)


Greeting everyone after the wedding took forever! There were about 350 guests.


The beautiful cake


The bridal table.


Bride and groom with my parents


Two couples that have been amazing examples in my life. I pray that someday my marriage turns out like theirs'...


My brother and besty breaking it down on the floor. I don't think the Virginia Reel has ever had their twist put on it before :)



Well folks, that is the wedding of my dear sister in a nutshell. It was such a blessed day. What a reminder that my life is filled with people who love me and love the Lord with all their hearts. Thank You, Jesus!

Ps. In about 7 months, you will be seeing pictures posted of a new member joining the family... That's right, I'm going to be an AUNT!!!!! :) I'll keep you all updated on how things are going. Don't forget to pray for her and junior please.

1 comment:

  1. nice post! thanks for sharing... blessings...soraya

    ReplyDelete