Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good bye.....

Hey All,

Today I had to say goodbye to my dearest, bestest friend. Well, of the canine variety anyway. My beautiful dog Gretchen Faithful died today. She was 12 years old. I can't put into words how much it hurts. She has been my tried and true friend for years and years. She watched me grow up. She never back stabbed or talked mean about me. She always was willing to listen and was quick to wag her tail or lick my hand. I've spent many a night sobbing all over her because of the big, mean world. Some days I would come home from school and feel very lonely. Gretchen always cheered me up. I will miss her so stinkin' much.

Maybe some people think it's lame to be so attatched to a dog. I realize there are much bigger issues in the world than this but she meant so much to me. God gave me a beautiful gift for 12 years. I am so thankful and will always have the memories of her. Thank You Jesus!

Gretchen will always be my first dog. I love her so incredibly much and miss her. She's beautiful and I'll never forget her no matter how many dogs I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment