Thursday, December 30, 2010

Recap

Hey All,

Everyone seems to be doing a 2010 recap so I figured why not do one as well :) This year has had its ups and downs. It started off kinda rough with my childhood friend's mom getting killed in a car accident in the first week of January. In the spring, we got a puppy named Tagg. He is adorable. We also met quite a few new people and a youth bible study was born. The Mexican bible study that my dad had been leading for 2 years ended abruptly which was incredibly hard for me. We gave our horses to some cowboys who are taking amazing care of them.

2 highlights of the year was my sister Katy started a relationship with an amazing young man, Jason. In fact, on Christmas day, Jason asked her to marry him and she said YES!!!!! So a wedding is being planned for the next year.

The other highlight was of course my trip to Chiapas. What an experience! I'm so thankful for the Lord giving me that opportunity. He is amazing!

Looking into a new year is always exciting but nerve wracking wondering what the year will bring. But the Lord is never changing. He is always in control and will not give us more than we can handle. What a promise to cling to!

I hope all of you, my blogger friends, will have a blessed and safe new year. Dios les bendiga!

No comments:

Post a Comment